Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tania Sklyar...


I have already blog this once before, but I do it again… I love this kind of jewellery telling… and now I saw some new pieces at Montserrat blog; http://mardecolorrosa.blogspot.com/
Montserrats blog about jewelleries is one of the best represented jewellery blog, I think… She add new jewellery artist almost every day… I didn’t believe that we where so many good and interesting jewellery artists out there… and still she have material for some more years. It’s soooooooooooooooo amazing!


I think this kind of making jewellery fit me very well, I can’t do it like this, but I can feel connecting to it and I can learn how to tell a story with using mixed material and add it into the jewellery world.

Tania Sklyar
Wartenburgstr. 18
10963 - Berlin
Germany

No comments: