Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the 20th of January 2009 a big and important day in the history!

Bye bye...
The 20th of January 2009 a big and important day in the history!
The 44th president is now Barack Hussein Obama II, born 4 Augusti 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The whole world could see/hear his speak today, a good speak me think, and it gives us hope all over the world…I was looking at the installation ceremony from my small apartment at my small television here in Gothenburg and I really feel a new wind blowing over the world, Barack Obama is a good speaker with good views for the future.
It’s a big and also very important day, today!
Good luck from a “small” once...









2 comments:

Recienvenido said...

Hi Paula!!!! It´s a long time...Since jannuary the 6th.,I´m living in a beautiful country house that a friend lend to me. I have no P.C. here.I agree with your hopes facing the new future of the world. You are always so lovely... My best hopes.Fer

paula lindblom said...

Hi Fer!

Nice to here from you, I seem nice to have a country house. Where???
I hope you had a great Christmas time and a good start at 2009.

Have a good life and take care.

With love and thoughts Paula.