Saturday, January 17, 2009

in the whole world we need to take care of the nature these days...


This pissed me off… In the whole world we need to take care of the nature these days, and I have always talk about that the people who lives at the countryside of Sweden need their cars to get somewhere… Just because of no public communication or where expansive public communication…But now when I was in Sundsvall a city in the middle of Sweden at the east coast, I get really, really angry over the way people us their cars or who the society build up big shopping centre out in the bush as the one that Birsta and then people need cars to go there, fine! BUT the people who run the city haven’t thought about the logistic, the roads are too small, so all the buyers in cars have to sit in their cars for minute after minute in this fucking lines.
I don’t think it’s “fun” to join this consumer industry when it get so much energy by going by car to this places, even if we always are two or more in the car.

I know that this have nothing to do with jewelleries, but in one way it has it… I working with recycling material just to show others (and also my self in some way) that we living in a over consumer society, that we all is a part of this and that we in small and big steps have to take part and help us self and the world to be a better place to be in… You have to started with your self and hope that others doing the same… But now I’m really unsure if this is the solution…

I don’t want to be a pessimist but in this I have to say that it’s hard to see the light in a small tunnel.


No comments: