Wednesday, January 21, 2009

a jewellery artist at the front page of Göteborgs Posten!


Thank you, Göteborgs Posten for doing a big article about Swedish jewellery art showing at gallery Hnoss here in Gothenburg!

Here is a great and nice interview with the jewellery artist Sara Borgegård in the today newspaper here in Gothenburg.
I show it for some colleges at my “new” work and they ask me if I was jealous this kind of big article about another jewellery artist. NO WAY! I’m really happy in two ways, first of all that GP, who is a big news paper here in Gothenburg choose to write a bout a exhibition at gallery Hnoss, that’s big I can tell and if the newspaper could write about this, this time, they can do it again and again. And I really, really hope that they will write again and in the end it may gets my turn to ending up in the paper, you never know. The second happiness is that Sara get so much space in the paper, I’m glad for her sake!

It is a very, very small chance that someone at Göteborgs Posten reads my blog, but IF, I will thank you for publishing this article and I hope of all of my heart and creative energy, that you will continued to write about all the interesting exhibitions who is at gallery Hnoss and also understand that jewellery art is a relative new handicraft art who is really, really interesting.

Congratulations Sara! And thanks GP for this amazing space, this time...

No comments: