Thursday, January 29, 2009

my space at Kulturlabbet...

This is my new or old working place, I working at Kulturlabbet with photo 50% now and some month ahead.
I have been working at Kulturlabbet before so for me this isn’t new, but my subject this time is new for this time… photo.

I like to do this and now I also get time over for my own stuff in a better way that before,
now I’m working some days and are “free” some others…

I like my working space, but I have a MAC computer these days, and I’m not so familiar with this brand… But I’m learning… but it goes slower that to use a PC that I’m more used to…




Kulturlabbet

Kulturlabbet is a workplace for artists with intellectual disabilities.
Kulturlabbet turns to people with intellectual disabilities, interested in creative/artistic and self-developing teamwork.
Mainly we focus on theatre/drama, art, dance/movement and music.
We also use filmmaking as artistic expression.
Welcome to browse through a selection of our work.

http://www.kulturlabbet.se/Index_english.htm

No comments: