Sunday, February 1, 2009

for the moment...

Just for the moment I try new moves, I investigate in other material then I usual use… the glass beads are the same, but the rest is some trying to find new, interesting, inspirited ways to walk… I’m not sure yet, what will come out of this… But I will let you know if I find a way to use these ideas…

I have worked with these materials before… But not dig as deep as I want to, so I try to dive into it and see if some thing will come out, some clear view or some halleluiah moment, you never know, and never do me.




















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Paula
i love these roundness shapes and the images inside felter

keep on going on
i´m sure the result will be excelent

hugs

marta

paula lindblom said...

Hi dear Marta!

Thank you for your support!
I really need people who belive in my things...

Have a great week and take care!