Sunday, February 1, 2009

I can get fascinated by the universal or non nation ideas behind these pipes...

"Shalom!
Pipe guys from Jerusalem! :)
xx"
Today this comes by e-mail from my world travel friend Lisa Lubin.

http://www.llworldtour.com/

I really like the one of the top, there you can see the nationality in a very clear way… it also feels strong to get this pipe guys, the parallel universe of something else, these days when it a war down there.

I can get fascinated by the universal or non nation ideas behind these pipes, as you may be know, I got pipe guys from all over the world, from friends who have catch them in Spain, in France, in Greece in US and now even in old city of Jerusalem, Israel.

My friend Joanne in the UK told me that they haven’t any pipe guys in the UK… Strange, but perhaps it’s another system there?!

Some countries are still missing, but don’t you agree with this interesting system of pipe guys all over the world, more or less…

No comments: