Thursday, February 5, 2009

Marta Miguel...


Once again my dear friend Marta has done very interesting and strong
pieces of jewelleries!

Photo and text by Marta.

”This is my work inside the project " Manos a la obra", a group of jewelers who are this year in OFF MASSANA ( Poble Espanyol).
We stole some objects from the workshop.
we did a video and an installation.
My reflection and work was this one:
Who am I?
I am a thief
I stole images and transparent glass beads
I choose tools the oldest ones (represent the pain, the loose).
I took photographs searching a big shadows on the floor i wanted to transform them.
I realized that inside the shapes apears anothers shapes roundness with light
I wanted to bring something to light
I looked for volume and sensations
And the result was these pendants.”


http://aplacewherelive.blogspot.com/

No comments: