Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday morning and I wake up with a cold…

Fever, dripping nose and very, very weak…
No work today, just sleeping and try getting back my energy.

This is also a side of life, even if it isn’t the best side or part of life… But may be you have to be ill sometimes just to appreciate what you have when you not feeling bad and have catch a cold?!
To get knocked down by a cold never shows up in the right time… Today isn’t the right time either, as usual… never the right time for illness.
But what to do??? Just go with the "flow" and take a day off...

3 comments:

montserrat lacomba said...

Dear Paula,
Just relax.
I hope you'll be well soon.
With love and thoughts,
Kramkram Montserrat

paula lindblom said...

Thank you for your thoughts!

I will sleep amd sleep to get this cold to get away... I hope I can work tomorrow.

Have a great day and catch the day more than a cold!

Kramkram Paula.

Recienvenido said...

Dear friend; you must take care of yourself: your country is very cold in winter. Try not to be exposed in cold weather: remain at home and rest. Love and thoughts, Fernando (still enjoing the country house, until next saturday).