Thursday, March 19, 2009

365 saker...

Sara and a coffee...
Things to do...
Janina Kurp and Sara Nangemo...

Navid Modiri and others...

Janina...
Creative people...
Sock dolls... I think this was an easy and very nice idea, I think I will do some by myself at home later on...
Janina playing with the "doll" material... so funny. I love my friends who still play!

Sara with a doll...
Sara took a lot of pics at me, playing with the dolls...
Navid Modiri är musiker och frilansjournalist. Just nu driver han inspirationsprojektet 365 saker du kan göra och sjunger i egna bandet Navid Modiri & Gudarna.
...
Navid Modiri is a musician free based journalist. For the moment he runs the blog, 365 things to do and singing in his own band Navid Modiri & Gudarna.

At Tuesday evening I went to the release party for 365 things to do at Pustervik, close to Järntorget in Gothenburg. The whole thing started at Järntorget 16.45 with a free spontaneous wrestling at the square; things who calls a Flash Mob… when people go together and do some kind of manifest or demonstration, just for a short moment.
The evening was filled up with different workshops and event, it was a place where you could do sock dolls (we just play with them, not doing any by ourselves…) it was one man who hade some laughing therapy, nothing for me at all, I want to be spontaneous in my laugh. Music and places to swap things with each other etc.

I think that this is a really good initiative from Navid Mondiri and I wish him good luck!


http://www.365saker.se/
and/or
http://navid.gp.se/
and/or
http://www.navidmodiri.com/
...

No comments: