Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fika + Friend + E.T + Pipe guy = Sunday...


Johan is the one who first discover the parallel universe with the pipe guys... that they "lives" around us...

He saw the first pipe guys in the city, catches them by photo and sent it to me, and after that I collect them and see them everywhere… one day I hope I could do a book or something with all this strange creatures who lives among us…



This was a very funny sign, it says; open if it isn’t close.

Fika + Friend + E.T + Pipe guy = Sunday...

A very nice day out with my friend Johan, we walk and talk and meet some other friends and took a fika on my friend’s café, con leche.
A day filled with life quality!!!
I’m so grateful over all my friends, the one I can take a coffee or two with and also my internet friends etc.

You are all stars, it’s not always I can see you but I know that you are out there somewhere. Twinkling and sparkling across the space.

No comments: