Thursday, May 7, 2009

pipe guys in different shapes...

Pipe guys from Hisingen…

I have my thoughts… I think that either the pipe guys come from the Hising island from the beginning or that they have immigrate to this island, because in the area of where I work, there a lot of them, in different colours, different shapes… Some looks like foreigner and some looks like locals…

Some once are running around in the forest, some one is cat bugler at houses, some once are playing with us… and some one are bossing over the garden worker… some once are on their way to nowhere and so on… It’s just my and your imaginations who stop us from seeing what “they” are doing!

If you look at them at the same way that I do, that this fellows are living in some kind of fantasy parallel system, it will be really fun to watch “them”. I l really likes to see what the pipes are doing and use my imagination to play with the thought, what are they doing and why are they here?!























No comments: