Thursday, May 28, 2009

problem!



I’m just trying to figure it out what’s the “problem” are with my blog for the moment…

When I add a photo and will copy at text from the windows program, everything change at my page, the photos turn to numbers and letters and I have to swift from Compose to Edit Html in the corner of layout.

Something has gone wrong in my system, and I don’t like it!
I also saw in others blog there I have my blog as a follower, that my photo is gone.
Way is it away????

If someone knows what my blog problem can be, please tell me!!!

I have a lot of new post to add and right now I just feel confused over the blog system.

Right now this show up and if I swift from Edit Html to compose I can add... other wise NO!
Could not contact Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Retrying...

6 comments:

Nubia Gonçalves said...

Oh! Paula, I am so sorry about this. I am useless with computers so I can't help you. Hope you can solve this as I love to read your blog. And yes, your photo is gone in my followers, but your name is still there.
best luck
Nubia

Unknown said...

Hi Paula
your photo is gone too but your name not. good luck with this problem, i crosh my fingers !!

montserrat lacomba said...

Hi Paula,
I would like to help you but I can't!
That's bad! I saw also that your photo isn't in my blog but your name is there.
I hope you find the solution!!!!!
With love and thougths,
Montserrat

paula lindblom said...

Thank you thank you for trying to help me or at least thinking of me in a very good way!
I can feel your nice thoughts thro the cyber space and it heat my heart.

It’s the same with cars and other technical things, they have to work otherwise I get a little bite crazy… I’m absolutely not good at computers at all, some think or believe that, but that’s not true at all… I can that I need to know, that’s all.

I will add it in a more “complicated” way from now on… But I will add a lot of post when the sun gets down. Now the sun is shining over Gothenburg and I need it, so I will be out and suntan… Later on I want to show you what I have done the last week and which people/jewellery artist I also have meet.

Take care and I’m grateful for your friendship, with love and thoughts Paula.

Unknown said...

what´s going on Paula?

paula lindblom said...

I have some issue with my blog, and I really don’t know why it behaves as it does...
BUT I also lost a lot of energy the last week, I have done a lot of nice and interesting and funny things, but I haven’t had the time to melt and reflect of it, so I had a break from the blog… But NOW I will catch up all the missing parts and post it.

Now it’s cold out side and it’s easier to take care of indoors things…

So, I hope you all will enjoy all my new post from now on and further…

With love and thoughts Paula