Friday, June 12, 2009

fish + sauces get a new engrossing taste and texture...


May be this has nothing to do with jewellery art, but in one way I think it has …
Not that it’s close to any jewellery at all, but to the jewellery makers (my) a way of feeling good and get new and fresh impressions about life and that it’s possible to mix one flavour with another and one food source with another, if you understand how I think;
fish + sauces get a new engrossing taste and texture.

Today I have hand made salmon sauces with mashed potatoes made of cream and Swedish potatoes for dinner… I have to say that the hand made salmon sauces was delicious and a good “hybrid” for people like me, who eats fish but not meat.

It’s always nice when you find a new good tasted product and also good produced, so form now on I will have this hand made salmon sauces for more than this time…
It’s perfect to eat cold (I think it was okay cold!) or on the picnic fire or fried as today.
Yummy - yummy!!!

No comments: