Saturday, August 29, 2009

a beautiful summer nigh in Sweden at the country side…


A beautiful summer nigh in Sweden at the country side…

Before I do something else at this blog I have to show you two photos from the amazing Swedish summer time, who today and for the rest of the year, only will be a memory.
This two photos has been taking of someone I work with at Kulturlabbet, I handle “all” the photos so I found this two once and I love them, they telling the feeling of a beautiful summer night in Sweden perfectly well and I really really want to show and share it with you all who are visit my blog and I hope you enjoy the photos.

I was there under the day time and miss this amazing dance of fairies at the haughs and lakes… It’s an amazing look I think.

1 comment:

dazzad said...

Pity I cant hear the sound through the pictures ...but just but sounds idyllic.
D