Friday, August 21, 2009

a nice illusion…



I got this image from Montserrat Lacomba some days ago, and I think it represent friendship, to have a friend somewhere out there, some times in day light and sometimes in darkness… an reflection who comes back to you…

http://montserratlacomba.blogspot.com/


The other image from the window, I have been taking at my visit at Formentera in July this year, it’s me and Montserrat in a window mirror, another time in another place…
Reminding us about the meetings and the illusions of it.

2 comments:

montserrat lacomba said...

Dear Paula,
I'm really glad to meet you first in the cyberspace and after in person, I'll never forget the days we stay together and I hope our friendship will be very long.
I like to visit your blog and I'm happy with your return!
With love and thoughts,
Montserrat

paula lindblom said...

Dear friend!

I belive that our friendship will be for ever. I think we found eachother and that we take care of it in the best way.

Now I´m back here in the cyberspace and I have a lot to catch up, but I will catch up, I promise.

Today it has been a perfec indoor day here in Gothenburg so I started my blog time... it will be mooooooooooooore photos in the end.

Take care and enjoy life!

With love and thoughts, kramkram Paula

Yesterday I sent you an mail to Girona.