Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sam Tho Duong...

This is an absolutely lovely and beautiful piece of jewellery that I found this evening surfing around in the amazing cyberspace.


Jewelry artist Sam Tho Duong is showing his 'Ginger' collection at The Kath Libbert Jewelry Gallery near Bradford, United Kingdom from July 16 - July 27, 2009. "Ginger is a collection inspired by an exploration of my family roots. I am from Vietnam though I have lived in Germany since I was a teenager. Ginger has many special properties. Its intense aroma is used to enhance flavours in food and drinks and also for healing. I work with the basic root formation and then develop this through the use of colour and stones." Pictured here is a brooch from the Ginger collection that is made from silver and pearls.

Text and photo from; http://www.wearableartblog.com

No comments: