Monday, September 7, 2009

THANK YOU!!! my dear friend Montserrat...


Today I received a mail from my dear and lovely friend Montserrat.
It was a lot of nice postcards that she hade made out of her on very very good photos, a bag full of very very small shells from the island Formentera, a nice letter and a CD with photos from my holiday time in Montserrats home together with her husband Agusti at the paradise island Formentera this summer.

I’m so grateful over our friendship and I thanks the internet and the blogosphere that it’s possible to meet people in the cyber space and also in real life, an amazing experience!

The invitation to Formenetera and the trip makes my summer, among other things of course… But it was a really really lovely time spending there.

I will add photos from my trip at my blog, I know that it’s a little bite since I was there, but I think that the summer could be a little bite longer if I wait some, and do it when the coldness and greyness and winter rain are over me here in Gothenburg.
I have also been to Tallinn this summer and have photos from there too + my hometown Sundsvall and the island, Alnö where I grow up and where my parents still lives.

No comments: