Sunday, October 25, 2009

Barcelona...


Gothenburg – Copenhagen- Barcelona- Ibiza- Formentera – Ibiza – Barcelona – Frankfurt - Gothenburg

Barcelona, my first stop and then back again…

On my way to Barcelona I was on my own and back I meet my blog Friend Dario and his wife Beatrice, they meet me on my way back to Sweden at the ferryboat and then we take a bier and dinner and afterward I was sleeping on their couch before I going home to Sweden.
It was really nice to meet Dario and his wife in person; we had some e-mail contact before and still have.
I like the internet when you can connect with people and if the opportunity aloud you can meet in the real life, amazing.

1 comment:

dazzad said...

For the things we know and all the memories we have......
A beautiful selection and a great and condensed personal view of a maximalist experiencer like you,I see it as an ideal way to travel to a city/place which give us unparalleled peep to those that never been there being or seen it in this way.Thanks!!!!
D