Saturday, October 24, 2009

the end of, or?!

This is what is left of the Baertling field; a lovely field of sunflowers on the ground, 300 sunflowers was plant in 100 colourful buckets.
I love the sunflowers and the colourful buckets, but I heard that some was think it was messy and don’t like it at all, but the taste is always divide.
I like to see the process, so even if these aren’t a part of the art project, I think it has in some way… I like the way it is placed in the nature a little bite separate from the rest, a forgotten object a resting place for something who one day was a colourful field and the other day gone… Or?! Is it gone or is this a new start of something else… I don’t know.




Catrin Serck-Hanssen, Ewa Brodin, Marie Sjölander
Bærtlingfältet, mellan Hnoss och Blå Huset. 300 solrosor planterade i 100 hinkar, färgen på hinkarna är i stort sett de färger målaren Olle Baertling använde i sina målningar. Projektet startade i början av juni 2009 då vi planterade 300 solrosfrön, se Konstepidemins blogg där fler bilder finns; www.konstepidemin.se

Pågår 4–27 sep.

No comments: