Saturday, January 30, 2010

the 33rd film festival in Gothenburg…

Welcome to the biggest film festival in Scandinavia. During eleven days we offer a film and seminar programme, our Nordic Film Market, two exciting international competitions ¬ The Dragon Award and
The Ingmar Bergman International Debut Award ¬ concerts, performances and parties.


I will jump this festival this year; I have to work with my own stuff… its a little bite hard decision, knowing that people are looking at GOOD films (which I also love!), hanging around in the city and so on… But sometimes you can’t control what’s coming up around you and you have to take care of your missions and promises…
For me it’s about a solo exhibition in May this year and an inspiration trip to Spain in the Eastern, I have to work and I have to save money…

But may be I can take some hour free and get down to the film festival area and take a beer with friends and feel the atmosphere of the big event…

No comments: