Saturday, January 23, 2010

silver...

I have been teaching silversmith for two weeks, so when the pupils are doing their tasks, I have done some small pieces just for my self or as gifts to my sister and her children, I have used old silver that I had at home… This isn’t my policy to do things to my self when I’m working, but to be sitting in a bench having something to do with my hands, I be one of the others and when the pupil needs help, I drop my things.

The pupils think it’s calmer that way too; otherwise I’m hanging over their back wonder how it’s going the whole time.

This isn’t some kind of masterpieces at all, but it is fun and it started up new ways of thinking, just to work, just to do…


Hantverk & Design
Nääs fabriker
Mellersta fabriken, MF2
Spinnerivägen 1
448 51 Tollered

http://www.lerum.se/lerum_templates/StandardPage.aspx?id=16883

No comments: