Monday, May 10, 2010

Alice in Wonderland...

This evening I was at the 3-D movie, Alice in wonderland… It was colourful and nice done and it was my first experience to see 3-D like this. I have been seeing it in the late 70th or early 80th, but then we had a green and a red glass in the glasses to experience the 3-D…

I love this, to look at a movie with a deep and a space that I haven’t experience before…
Now I am longing to see more of this kind.

I took my 3-D glasses with me home, as a remainder…

I got some new ideas about my work when I was looking at al the solutions in the movie, a nice inspiration source… but the biggest source of inspiration all time, is, the wizard of Oz, the original. I LOVE that movie, even if it’s not 3-D at all, but it isn’t necessary, it’s so amazing how ever.

No comments: