Tuesday, June 1, 2010

this was my day from the morning to the evening…

Here are photos from the exhibition that I have taking and my friend Katarina has taking some with my camera…

The final… This is the result… I like it and it looks more or less as the idea I had about the show.
I have to say that it isn’t easy with a small camera to get the right angles, so have mercy… I just want to show the idea and the feeling of the exhibition… and some of the visitors…

First I was at the opening 10- 15 in the gallery, talking to the visitors and had a great time, then Katarina, my sister and some friends of my sister having dinner and some well needed beers (at least I needed beer at that moment), to relax and celebrate a good day.

Thank you, thank you ALL the once who have support me before the exhibition and under the exhibition and after… Love you all and I’m glad that you like what I’m doing; I had my doubts as you know…

3 comments:

Joanne Haywood said...

Gratulationerna min vän Paula!

Lovely to see the final show in photographs.

Kramkram
Jox

montserrat lacomba said...

Looks really great!
Congratulations Paula!
Kramkram Montserrat

U T said...

Fantastiskt fint alltihop! Kram/K