Monday, June 7, 2010

Tova...

I got this object that Tova has done to me, my heart filled up with love and hope that she will keep her fantasy intact and create more nice and interesting pieces, she is only 10 years old, but have both fantasy and curiosity to create.
I believe that I’m the raw model for her and for me that’s good and okay.

Thank you Tova, I will find a place in my home for it…

When I was in my hometown Sundsvall, to have the exhibition and to be with the family for some days, my sisters daughter and I was painting with water colour, we started at one end each of the paper and then we meet in the middle and did something with the whole painting in the end… we was sitting for hours doing this, a very lovely and silent times.

I got the small drawing from Tova when I was leaving, she had continued by her self at home, this is a lovely little drawing with a lot of humour and some kind of scariness too, believe that you have a rat running up and down on your head… this painting are just 5-5 centimetres…







No comments: