Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas smorgasbord...

Monday 13 December, St Lucia day…

I was invited by my work to smorgasbord at Liseberg, a nice evening with my colleges from Kulturlabbet and from the whole organisation of Göteborgs kyrkliga stadsmission, Kulturlabbet is a part of the whole organization.

We had to bring a Christmas gift for 30 Swedish kronor with us, and then in the end we get a gift… I get a porcelain Christmas pig… no useful at all, you can’t save money in it and you can’t use it on the kitchen table for salt …

Ours group had the good luck and sit by the window and have the ice skating-rink just outside, when we had the dinner the ice show started with a lot of good ice skating dancer/performance or what I should call it and a very very beautiful light, a great show that we could enjoy from inside the restaurant, this evening was really really cold I can tell.

No comments: