Sunday, December 12, 2010

Monday December 13th, St. Lucia…

I’m a hard working woman these days so tomorrow we will have a Lucia parade at work and at the evening we have Christmas smorgasbord at amusement park Liseberg, so I will not be able to post a Lucia tomorrow, therefore I post it today…

I wish you all a light St. Lucia with a lot of saffron buns and gingerbread and glögg.

St. Lucia is a traditional celebration held on December 13th in several Nordic countries in honor of St. Lucia, and during which several (usually) young people dressed in
white gowns carry candles and parade from house to house, serving the residents coffee, saffron buns and gingerbread cakes while singing traditional carols.

These days I’m not so creative with my own art and stuff, but I can always play with some photos in the Photoshop program…

No comments: