Sunday, December 12, 2010

Saturday Christmas market findings...

Yesterday I was at the Christmas market with my friends Anita and Malin, I didn’t take any photos, who is really really unlike me, but I was so filled up with all the craft objects and all the people so I didn’t have the lust or the energy.
I had a great day with good company and I meet some friends too, which always are nice, this time I hade to wish all the once that I meet Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, the time flies and soon I’m leaving Gothenburg for a long visit in my old hoods.

My findings at the Christmas market at HDK and Röhsska and Chockladfabriken yesterday.
I’m really really happy for my nice findings!


Eszter Imre
First I find two pair of earrings, one for me and one for a friend of mine.
The earrings are made by porcelain and are very very fragile, but that is a chance you have to take, if you know that they are fragile you wear them carefully, I hope.

http://www.imreszti.com/


Anki Eklund and Karin Agelii, Formkombi…
Then I meet an old friend Anki and she and another friend Karin have done funny and beautiful reflex brooches, I bought one, the firefly, even if it had been nice to have the both figures, but I am not made of money… I love the idea and here in Sweden it’s common that everyone, child or adult, use reflexes in the evening and night time under the early spring time, autumn time and absolutely under wintertime, when it is very dark outdoors.

http://konstepidemin.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-11-22T21%3A02%3A00%2B01%3A00&max-results=10

Text from konstepidemins blog

Karin Agelii, med ateljé på Konstepidemin, har tillsammans med andra halvan av designduon Formkombi, Anki Eklund, prisats. De har fått Trafiksäkerhetsstipendiet 2010 för sina reflexer som ska förena trafiksäkerhet med en tilltalade design som kan få fler att vilja bära reflexer.

Bakom stipendiet står Volvo och NTF Väst.
Karin Agelii, Konstepidemin artist, together with the other half of the designduo Formkombi, Anki Eklund, received the Traffic security award 2010. Their reflexes combines traffic security with an appealing design that can attract more people to carry reflexes. Behind the award is Volvo and NTF Väst, that promotes traffic security.

The last Christmas market was at Chockladfabriken close to my home in Majorna, my favourite ceramic artist Eva Zethraeus has her workshop/studio there with two other ceramic artists and I bough a small lovely sculpture and two cups and then I swap a sculpture with her, so now I have to do a jewellery for her and that I look forward to, I’m so happy for my new sculptures, I already have some ceramic sculptures from Eva and I love them and I enjoy them very very much.

No comments: