Sunday, December 5, 2010

the Second Advent… what a perfect day...

Today we had a really beautiful winter landscape here in Gothenburg, the temperature was around 0 and the snow was slide down very slowly and silent, the whole neighbourhoods was in a white silent… I took an hour photo walk and got home with 94 images, some views and some close ups from my hoods, Majorna.

Here you can see some of them.
It’s started with some morning photos from my kitchen window, a nice sign to wake up to…

I clear my head and get some fresh air, I get happy for all the lovely snow figures that people have done, I get happy to get snow under my feet’s and I meet smiling people, longing for the right snow texture, and today it was a perfect winter weather for children, for adults, for everyone…

The Lovikka mitten are made by my mother she has got stocked in the mittens swamp and doing a lot of lovely mitten to me and my sister and her child. I’m very very happy and pleased for the entire mitten that my mother sends me.
I took a photo, so my mother could see that I wear them.

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovikkavante

No comments: