Saturday, December 18, 2010

some kind of try outs to show that I care…

This autumn/winter I have been working at Kulturlabbet with colour and shape, a nice work BUT it has taking all my energy from my own stuff, therefore has my own work been on ice for awhile… I hope that next year will be a crazy creative year with a lot of opportunities.

http://www.kulturlabbet.se/Index_english.htm

This is the only small Christmas gift I have done this autumn/winter that have some connecting to my jewellery side of life, it’s wool brooches for close friends, family and friends in other countries, just a remember thing that I thinking about you and I’m happy that you letting me be your friend.

I was thinking of the Swedish landscape when I did them… you can may be feel the nature of the open landscapes and also some close up to the gardens with apple trees in.

No comments: