Sunday, January 23, 2011

hi you!

I hope you ALL had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I’m still here even if I haven’t post anything this year, yet…

My first weeks this year has been to think, to make plans for the future and see if I can and will post old things from the year that has past, I think that 2010 was a great year, it happen a lot and I felt comfortable with the most of all the things I had done…
The most important stuff that I have been doing these weeks is to find structures for the future and calm down and find a way that is good for me in a longer distance…

I hope I will post a lot of new interesting post at my blog this year, but I also think that I will lie back a little and see what’s coming up…

I wish you all a great start at the new 2011 and I hope it will be field up with a lot of good and interesting things. Keep up the work and enjoy life!

The next thing here in Gothenburg is the international Film festival that starts in the end of the week. http://www.giff.se/

No comments: