Sunday, March 27, 2011

pipe guys in the spring sun…

For new visitors that wonder why I post this kind of pics, I can tell that I collect these pipe guys from all over the world, some day I hope to have the time and do a book or something out of it, I see them, the pipe guys that I call them as a parallel universe, a funny way to look at some thing that you have no clue what it is, you see them all over the city in different poses but you are not really sure what they are for… or?! It was my friend Johan Persson who first catch them on photo and send the once to me and then whit his approval I started to collect them and search for them were ever I am these days. IF you have some that you want me to have, please send them to me at my e-mail address: prylpaula@hotmail.com with your name and the place that you saw the pipe guy, and remember that I save them and one day I will use them in some project. The name pipe guy is from my friend Lisa Lubin in USA, she named them when she visit me here in Gothenburg some years ago.

No comments: