Saturday, June 18, 2011

a daytrip to Alingsås... 26 of May...

Long time ago since I post something here, the sun and the summer has come between and will so do for a months or two now, but I will post the things I have done “before” the lovely summer time, things and meetings and activity that affects me and inspired me in my jewellery work and my everyday life…


The 26 of May we was visit Alingsås with my work… a lovely sunny daytrip with a restaurant visit and a look at my exhibition.

The first thing we run into when we arrived to Alingsås was the gross Häggspinnmal (Yponomeuta evonymella)/ The Bird-cherry Ermine, I have never seen this creatures so close and I’m grateful that this was the first time, they wasn’t nice at all, I have only seen the threes that the Bird-cherry Ermine has attacked.

No comments: