Monday, June 20, 2011

dogtooth by Yorgos Lanthimos...perfectly perverse, a stunner... hilarious...

If you want to see a film with a lot of thought afterwards I can recommend DOGTOOTH in one way a surrealistic film, in one way something that could be possible to read in the newspaper these days… The actors are absolutely great!
I like the camera angles and the tempo in the film.
I don’t want to say too much about this dysfunctional family story, I hope you take your time and see it for your self…

I and my friend end it up with a fika afterward, talking about the film, what we like or dislike (it wasn’t anything we dislike about the film, may be the way that parents could act against their children and how the society response to things we “know” about others) about the film and how the society or the family situation could be fragile, hard to understand and so on...















No comments: