Thursday, October 13, 2011

a view from Älvsborgsbron 18.15...

Today I took my bicycle to work at Hisingen, an amazing morning, with clear cold air and a still morning with no wind at all and a more amazing afternoon… I like to bicycle to work, it takes around 30 minutes to go there by bicycle, it’s a good start of the day, you clear your head and you can think about ideas and so on, on my way home I can clear my head from all the things that has happened at work under the day and when I’m finally are home, I have leave the work behind and could start other project at home more or less immediate. For me it’s a win win situation, I clear my mind/thoughts and I get exercise and some new energy…
I’m very grateful that I have the opportunity to take the bicycle to work.



Look close at the image below; if you look close you can see the full moon over Gothenburg city/harbour.



No comments: