Sunday, October 28, 2012

a night view…

almost fullmoon...
Gothenburg by night...
 
Like a necklace in the landscape…
The photos is from my walk home, the view is amazing and you a have the city of Gothenburg  with neighborhoods right under you, a great view from Olskroken.
Yesterday evening I was invited to a great party with old friends, it was a lovely evening with a lot of “nice to see you, what are you doing these day” and so on. It was delicious food, beer and wine and a man played accordion, the hostess was dressed up in a national dress, the same that our queen have, the Swedish national dress, the hostess was beautiful in it and it was fun to mixed all kind of styles at this party, it was no dress code, thank God for that, the host looks also very handsome and the hostess and host complementary each other perfectly well… The only thing I was thinking about this morning except that it was a great evening with lovely people, nice food,  great music was that it was an adult party, I think when the house guests have indoor shoes it´s a sign of adult life, isn´t it?! I haven´t reach the adult point yet, I was in my orange color stockings the whole evening.
Thank you Marie and Ulf for a lovely party! It´s always nice to get invited to your party events…

No comments: