Sunday, October 14, 2012

kulturnatta 2012.. (2)

 
 
Fåfänga försök
Nathalie Djurberg & Hans Berg
 
 
 
 
mask workshop...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Vit gestalt
performance & visuellt konstverk
av Karolin Kent
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I spend the evening at the Klippan area… First me and my friend Anita took a look at Nathalie Djurberg & Hans Bergs animations at Röda Stens konsthall after that we went under the Älvsborgs bridge and saw an amazing performance by Karolin Kent, I have to say that this was art! It was so fucking cold and this amazing woman did the performance in a windy cold evening for one hour!!! That I call to do art for art sake… I´m not sure that I´m willing to go so far with my own art… I´m too weak.

It was beautiful and it was a perfect place to have the performance at, but once again, it was cold as… I´m glad that I have the opportunity to see this.

No comments: