Monday, November 5, 2012

för dig naken...

First tea and talk with my friend and then the film…
Yesterday evening I was at Hagabion and saw the film; För dig naken.

A great film about to find or search for love, a very very sensitive film filled with tender and love but also fragility, in some of the acts was it easy to laugh about recognition in the relationship between lovers, all the doubts all the thoughts and so on…

The film is about a great painter here in Sweden, Lars Lerin but I have to say even if he is a very very great and famous painter here in Sweden and all over the world too, this film was not about his greatness as an artist, this was a film about to find and keep love, the fragileness to be human.

Sara Broos who is are Lars Lerins goddaughter and also the film director has done an amazing work!
I think it one of the best documentary films I have seen for a very long time, it filled my heart and I walk away with a small smile on my lips…
It was also very needed for me to have a break from my indoors computer work, see something else and get new inputs into my grey autumn life.

Filmen vann Dragon Award för bästa svenska dokumentärfilm på Göteborg International Film Festival 2012. Juryns motivering löd: ”En generös och kärleksfull skildring av ett starkt möte mellan känslor och hjärna. Regissören bjuder in oss i en film om tolerans och om vikten om av att hålla sitt hjärta öppet. Och om att våga möta det okända. Med vackra och poetiska bilder följer vi på nära håll huvudpersonerna i medgångar och motgångar.”

No comments: