Sunday, December 16, 2012

can everyone have a muse?


A Sunday thought after a conversation this week on my way to work, about a male relative that changes painting style as soon he switch girlfriend.

Muse is for men (women that give energy, new input and ideas, loose and crazy without any commitment) - financier (husbands with good economic so the women can self-realize them self and have fun for awhile, if I give you freedom/money you give me… Maybe a famous man can be as good as a one with strong economy) are for women…




Can everyone have a muse?


I don´t think so, I believe that the men needs it more or at least use the term more than women do, even if I could need a muse too, but I have never think about my artistry that way, that I need “help” or inspiration from someone else…

No comments: