Sunday, December 9, 2012

the final Christmas market this year for me, I hope…

 
 
 
 
 
Maria Seipel
 
 
 

HDK Christmas market at Saturday…
This year I have to say that I was a little bite disappointed of the low standard of all the work… It felt like a hobby market, not as a university quality at all, it was many students that have done jewelry using glue to add things on rings; it was also a lot of things made out of plastic beads for children (that necessary don´t have to be a bad material to use, it´s always a question of HOW you use a material). Some of the things was great but the mostly wasn´t, I got the feeling of everyday market just for earning money but the quality wasn´t here at all. I bought a bird cages in paper made by Maria Seipel and it was a nice piece one of the quality pieces in my small world, I can tell.

 

 

 

No comments: