Saturday, March 23, 2013

I finally can catch sight of light...



Maybe with a lot of good thought towards me from different parts of the world, I finally can catch sight of light in my bread and butter work world. Thank you all that have sent me positive thought the last weeks, I have been able to feel it.

I have had a tough time in my life for a longer period now, a lot of negative energy have come into my life and even if I am lucky one with a lot of nice, friendly and understanding family and friends, this situation has affect my everyday life in a way that I´m not found of at all… I´m grateful, pleased and glad for all the good energy I have in my everyday life but for awhile now it have been a mix and mess between these two parts, bread and butter work for economic surviving versus my artistry…

I hope you know whom of you I refer to. 

No comments: