Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Monday...






















For Joanne..



For Alvin...








My first outdoor coffee this year...

For me, here I can drop everything..



Klippan and the Röda sten area is one of my absolutely favorite places in Gothenburg, still…

I took a lonely walk a bright calm and cold Monday, I needed it badly and it was so relaxing and so refreshing for my body and soul. I and my camera is always a good company, even if I like company too…
This is a series of images so you can get a glint out of something unique for Gothenburg; this is an area that isn’t over exposed yet. I hope it will stay as this forever. It´s so refreshing that not everything in our society is exploit… I believe that we human needs open spaces, spaces there our imagination and fantasy can be free. This is a place for open minded thoughts, at least t for me.

I also think this is typical view of Gothenburg, you have the Älvsborgs bridge, the Stena line ferries , Eriksberg, the waterfront the only free graffiti walls, nice and cozy cafes…



No comments: