Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Första maj - Labour Day...



















This could be a sign from yesterday…

















Första maj - Labour Day is for me as a folk festival, people that come together with ideas of doing something that doing different in the end.

Solidarity and walking the streets together, together we are strong… Sun and solidarity!

Today among 5000 participant in the protest march with Vänstern or the left-wing party of Sweden. It was some kind of record this year, I think that we are many now that want change, now it´s time for new idea about  everything in our Swedish society, I can´t think about one thing the right party has done right so far (even if they have the “right” name)…

I hope a change will come and I hope it will be by acting and not only nice words.

My absolutely thought is that we all need to take care, take care about each other and the world, the nature and the future. That less greediness will rule the world. That we all will be equal in gender… Less work for them who work and more work for the once that haven’t any work at all, that we share our time, so everyone will be satisfied in the end.

For me it’s a mystery that we doing each other bad things because of boarders, greediness, narrow-mindedness and ignorance.

1 comment:

Joanne Haywood said...

Did you speak to the girl on skates? Bet she was a derby skater!?