Sunday, September 22, 2013

Friday 6 September, Louisiana and the great and only Yoko Ono...


On our way a sunny Friday, over the narrow to Denmark and Louisiana...


It great to start the tour with a fika or picnic...





This is not from the toilet thoughts Yoko Ono -68; this is a regular toilet at the museum…




















I love this water line… 
I wonder how I had add them and who I had choose in my life, in my line in life…












This labyrinth in glass made me a little bite afraid, I never get into it, I feel some strange feeling to have control, to see but at the same way no control at all… I read at Ruudt Peters website “Don´t lose control, give it up” and maybe that was the thought of this art piece, but I wasn´t ready for it, to give it up…. I love the idea and what it do to me, it made me feel fear and that is a great and good piece of art I think, when your body react.













































































Before we leave Louisiana and Denmark we had a dinner at the coast line, close to Louisiana… It was sunny but it was also windy and we was absorb by all the great stuff we had seen.



I have to say that this exhibition made my autumn and maybe the whole year… The great artist Yoko Ono, my wish is to meet her in real life, I like her work very very much and I can see a humor that I like, BUT I understand that this wish is a dream, so I am very satisfied to have the opportunity to go to Louisiana and see this amazing, big and great exhibition!

Louisiana as a museum is a great place to spend some time at, even if the exhibitions are great and the ordinary art that is stationary there is a great place from all the views, buildings, art and nature… nothing too small to take care of…

I was there with my friend Viola and we have luck with the weather once again and as I have write, the exhibition was GREAT! The exhibition and all the great art start a lot of new ideas in my own small world and I get happy about art and that´s always a great sign I think…





No comments: