Tuesday, September 10, 2013

from Gothenburg to Amsterdam...

Leaving a grey Gothenburg, Kungsportsplatsen...


My room...
View from my room...

My window, the right abov the red...
My entrance, a private door...
From the block there I stayed...


































































My first stop before going to Ravenstein and the workshop was Amsterdam, a city that I love!!!
I love to travel and see new things in new surroundings; it makes me curios and all my senses shapes up. 
I stayed in a really good spot, close to the nice and cozy district, close to the Central station of Amsterdam, it was rain in the air when I landed at Schiphol but as fast I had my feet’s on the ground the sun started to shine and I had a great sunny day by myself. It was great to have a day by my own before as I know would be an intensive week at the workshop. Amsterdam is a beautiful city with all the water and old buildings; I like the mix of happenings and the “craziness”… 
One of my wishes is to live there for awhile, but I haven´t figured out yet how I will make it…


No comments: