Thursday, January 16, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!








Look cloes...









Tova has started to learn Spanish...

Gifts from my dear friend Joanne... She even thought about my family.








Glögg...


If you look cloes, you can see Santa on ice...

Now the new year has arrived!

I look forward this year, I hope it will be better than the year that has past, even if I had have high light throw the year I also have a complicated situation and now I hope some of that will change and get BETTER.

I spend my Christmas and New Year holiday in my old hoods, I was in Sundsvall, this year we had a green and mild winter which isn´t so common in that part of Sweden.

I hang around with my family that I haven´t seen since July, it was a really long time without them I can tell and it was amazing to see them and hug them and just hang around.

I meet a friend and I took some longer walks with my dad, we run into moose's and other animals under our walks, the end of the year was full of "wild" animal or just nature really close to our house...


No comments: