Friday, November 21, 2014

Härskarteknik den fula vägen till makt...


Härskarteknik den fula vägen till makt / Ruler Technique ugly road to power by Elaine Eksvärd...

This book has become my Bible of today, it is so much to learn from it, both about others ( and that is very important I think) but also about yourself, maybe not the best things to learn by yourself and your own habits when it comes to ruler techniques, but we all use it sometimes...

I have some questions I would like to ask Elaine Eksvärd about, but that I have to do in a separate e-mail... This book contains a lot of recognition factors but it also open up for some new question about my own situation.

I can warmly recommend the book, you will be more observant of what is going on around you and also curios of why things are as it look or why people act as they do.



No comments: