Monday, November 10, 2014

the thought of today...


Today my thoughts is about to be lazy, or as Bodil Jönsson write about in her book 10 tankar om tid (1999); ställtid... or may be set-time in English, the time you need to prepare doing things that you want or not want to do, you come up with other things all the time, but not what you actually need to do, the time between, in my case is to take care and get some order in my wardrobes, I have started but I rather sit by the computer doing nothing, or find crazy stuff from all over the world. I dive into the cyber space ocean and thinking; I can do the wardrobes later on...

May be it´s not to be lazy?! It may be could be some kind of delay, some kind of preparing and when I start I have already made up everything in my mind and it will go so much faster than if I start right now.

Excuses could also be the word of today. I have my day off with a lot of things to do, and I just sitting taking a coffee and dream about everything I need to catch up and make. the weather is grey here in Gothenburg today , and I also need to go to the supermarket... All I want is to do nothing, reading a book and don't take responsibility for nothing, but... to be adult , you need to take care, or?!




No comments: