Sunday, November 16, 2014

the thought of today...



Sometimes I think I struggle with wrong kind of questions... I want to blow my head of when I think about some people talking and acting in a direction I can´t understand, or don´t want to understand... 
We talk about that knowledge is easy to carry, but sometimes I recognize that it´s heavy or complicated to have knowledge when other don´t have it. Off course I understand we learn our whole life,  we will never learn to much, but we can be in different levels and that could make problems.

IF I have "problem- trouble- issues" with some person in my surrounding, don´t think I´m not thinking the opposite. IF I have some trouble I absolutely think that others have trouble towards me too... I don´t think it just is one direction ideas about having "problem", it takes two to tango.

I don´t understand or know if it´s something to learn about hanging around with people/persons that you don´t come along with, better to drop it and hang around where you can give and get estimate. But sometimes you can't not choose your company, as in workplaces, schools etc.


No comments: