Friday, December 12, 2014

Looking back from the summer...































Side, a Turkish tourist ghetto.

I was invited by my sister to come with her and her children to the seaside resort of Side last summer, which was very kind and nice!

My biggest fasination during this warm and nice week was that we sunbathed packed sardines as well as all real ugly mannequins standing outside all sorts of business.

Since I already had a good view of Turkey after a trip earlier in the spring to Istanbul, I can truly say that this was not like the Turkey I've already been in once, no Turkish coffee, no Turkish tea no no Turkish at all, more than that we were in Turkey geographically, BUT it was good nonetheless, warm and a lovely Mediterranean to swim in and very nice to hang out with some of my family.

No comments: